Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Gold Bird Key Enhancer
"A Little Bird Told Me" Key
"We've all heard the expression, 'A little bird told me", that originated from the centuries-old belief that birds are messengers between heaven and Earth. As many of you know, I've been designing my Keys Of Life Collection since 1990, so I like to add a key to each of my collections. This one is from the Eastern Time Collection (one of my favorites), and I love the whimsical feeling as well as the symbolism that this little bird brings to the key. These feathered messengers, along with the key, represent the freedom of the soul and the unlocking of mysteries."
This sterling silver enhancer must be the key to a secret garden. It's covered with vine-like zigzag texturing, 18K yellow gold signature Bixby flowers, a carved oval white mother-of-pearl, and a faceted lemon quartz briolette bead. No doubt the turquoise bird will show you where to enter. From Barbara Bixby.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 2.60 carats
- Turquoise epoxy enamel bird with round, bead-set white topaz-encrusted wings
- Oxidized finish
- Snap hinge bail with figure-eight safety catch
- Including bail, measures approximately 2-1/2"L x 7/8"W
- Made in Thailand